Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Oh deer

Things have been reasonably quiet for me here in London town. I managed to score two weeks of work at a medical practice which was a saviour because heaven knows the agencies I'm registered with aren't helping an awful lot with keeping me in bread and milk!

So, I've been working 8:30am-6pm for the last two weeks, which means I've been out of the house from 7:30am-7pm for the last two weeks, only to come home, head out to the gym for another hour or so, then come home, cook and eat dinner, and fall into bed. The weekends I don't seem to remember overly well. Not due to me getting up to exciting adventures, but moreso because they've been filled with necessary things like grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, and shopping for a coat.

I did manage to have a lovely girl date with Mara on Sunday, during which we scored a free bottle of wine due to the bar staff's incompetence! Huzzah for bar staff who forget to add bottles of wine to tabs!

So - I don't have any photos to show you from my recent weeks, however, I did wander down to Richmond Park a little while ago, and was lucky enough to stumble across the deer that run wild throughout. The park is huge and wild and roaming, and is a brilliant place to relax as long as you're nice and toasty warm!

What did I say? Wild and roaming.

My very first deer spotting!




Unfortunately, I hadn't come equipped with my SLR, so these point and shoot mementos are all I have at this stage, but future wanderings to this park may produce some closer shots.

Now, I have a couple of interviews with agencies lined up this week... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Other Tales

Related Posts with Thumbnails