Friday, April 8, 2011

New discoveries

I've been searching through new blogs recently to get inspiration for little crafty projects, and have come across two little gems that I am adding to my regular reading list.

Courtesy of Smaggle and her article on jealousy, I discovered yes and yes,  which is a fabulous blog about anything and everything that I could possibly be interested in reading.


And, via some random searching of pictures and ideas on my own, I stumbled across a little bird told me. so, which I have instantly fallen in love with, mostly because I just love kt's style. I'm a little sad that she hasn't updated her blog since January, but fingers crossed she gets back into it soon!


Oh - and I got bored with how my blog was looking, and decided a little change here might be nice too. Just a little.

1 comment:

Her Other Tales

Related Posts with Thumbnails