Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sought for, loved, and keeping

Over the space of the last two weeks, from the moment I first heard Light All My Lights on Triple J, I have been in the process of falling completely and utterly in love with Seeker Lover Keeper - the collective effort of Sarah Blasko, Sally Seltmann, and Holly Throsby. So much so, that I just had to share their three debut videos with you, each starring lovely Australian actors. If you haven't already dipped your ears into the deliciously shiny sounds that these three ladies produce, please pour yourself a lovely cup of tea or a glass of your favourite wine, sit back, relax, and enjoy...






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for introducing them to me. I can't wait for June 3 when I will be able to buy the album.

    ReplyDelete

Her Other Tales

Related Posts with Thumbnails