Thursday, July 28, 2011

Past lives

I think in a past life I may have been a man, and the one feature I've retained from that life into this is that the way to my heart is most definitely straight through my stomach!

Last week His Travel Romance and I ventured down to the Yarra Valley for two nights, before a quick trip into Melbourne for a few hours (to pick up Baby Blue), and we quite successfully ate our way there and back!

Chicken and goat's cheese arancini with dukkah - Brown Brothers' Epicurean Centre

Black pepper gnocchi, oyster mushrooms, hazelnuts, brown butter and pecorino - Brown Brothers' Epicurean Centre

Pipsqueak cider at the White Rabbit

Chicken liver pate - Tokar Estate

Bombe Alaska - Tokar Estate

Goats cheese - Yarra Valley Dairy

Fresh cut chips with garlic aioli - Little Creatures

Cheese kransky, sauerkraut, and home made chutney - Little Creatures

Waffle, vanilla bean icecream, and pot of melted Lindt milk chocolate - Lindt Cafe

Champagne, salted caramel, passionfruit, hazelnut, rose water, and pistachio macaroons - Lindt Cafe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Other Tales

Related Posts with Thumbnails