Friday, September 17, 2010

Casa sweet casa

On Sunday I received an email from a friend of mine asking if I would be interested in flying to Spain, living on the island of Mallorca, and looking after her aunt's gregarious ten year old girl, two dogs, and a cat for three weeks... Oh heck yes!! Within twelve hours I had my flight booked to Palma and now I find myself back in summer clothing, drinking Spanish wine, and hanging out with afore-mentioned friend for a few days before she and her partner continue their European adventure. Could life be any better right now??





Charlie

Shanty, post operation and a little moopy

Tom, a bit annoyed that I'm disturbing his siesta





View from my bedroom window

1 comment:

  1. Whoooooooow!

    Spain! Jealousy increasing. Critical mass. That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Her Other Tales

Related Posts with Thumbnails