Saturday, December 18, 2010

Making hay

Today it started snowing again, and, once again, I was grinning like an idiot whilst staring out the window from my work desk.

As such, I thought it was an opportune time to show you some photos from when the last lot of snow started melting away, and the squirrels decided to make one last dash for food before they all ran off to tuck themselves into their cosy trees with their Cath Kidston duvets and hibernate for the winter.




Aren't they the cutest little things? Rat's in a better outfit? I say nay! That is one point on which Miss Bradshaw and I shall just have to differ (because obviously, she and I are identical in every other way...) Look at the little fluff-ball holding onto his precious little nut. Naw...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Other Tales

Related Posts with Thumbnails