Monday, April 19, 2010

Mail From Latvia #2

With only four more sleeps until my birthday, I thought I should whip out the second of my vintage dresses from Latvia! Any excuse is a good excuse...



Vintage dress, bow tights from Alannah Hill, shoes by Zola from Zomp, belt from Veronika Maine, cardi from Sportsgirl, Burberry watch and Pandora bracelet.


I love these shoes. Love, love, love. I've had them for over a year now, and I just love how they're a boot, but they're not! And I also admit that I fell ever so slightly more in love with them after I saw Serena wearing something similar on Gossip Girl! And the dress? I love it too! I was told I look like a nanna when I wore this outfit. I take that as a compliment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Other Tales

Related Posts with Thumbnails