Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Absence

I just had a sudden realisation that I've not touched this blog since my birthday almost two weeks ago... This is due to a combination of Hullabaloo, getting the flu (Hullabaflu), and final preparations for my birthday garden party which took place on Sunday and was absolutely perfect and wonderful in every way.

I'm actually at work at the moment so really don't have time to go into detail, but I do have time to quickly post a few photos from the day - just to give you an idea as to what over three hundred hand cut paper hearts look like when you create a canopy out of them in a lovely garden, and add fairy lights, tissue paper pom-poms, dapper looking men and ladies in frocks, and a white porcelain sink!








The most perfect and romantic afternoon and evening. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Other Tales

Related Posts with Thumbnails