Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm Not Really Here

I'm not really here because HTR and I are still on our special weekend together... Only HTR had to take some time out to go flying and become a pilot... As you do. So, whilst I'm at home saying hello to my little fluff-chop, here, in completely random order, are some photos from our oh so lovely weekend...

Brookland Valley Winery


At the Margaret River Chocolate Factory


Wise Winery


Breakfast in our bathtub


Bootleg Brewery - an oasis of beer in a desert of wine


Normal cows outside our studio


Space Invader cow at the Margaret River Chocolate Factory


After lunch at Wise Winery


My Scrabble message to our hosts at Hilltop Studios


Next destination: HTR's secret birthday surprise.... xx

2 comments:

  1. I like how you're pew pewing the cow, that was funny as!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM CHOCOLATE!! It looks like you have been having a wonderful time :) I love wineries, in fact, my fiance and I are thinking about getting married at one :)

    ReplyDelete

Her Other Tales

Related Posts with Thumbnails