Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A room with a view

With such a gorgeous view from my room, it seems only fair that I share it with some of my favourite things.

A warming glass of 12 year old Caol Ila late on a cool afternoon...


My runners after a record beating 16:43 Diptford circuit...


An afternoon pot of tea with a country chicken tea cosy...


And a glass of French red (chosen for the cat on the label) at sunset...


FYI - choosing wine based on it having a cute cat on the label seems to be an excellent indication of the quality of the drink. I recommend using this selection criteria.

2 comments:

  1. I did the same. I found a great red Shiraz called Omoo because it had a Emu on the front. I also found cover field because of a guy playing cricket of the front. Plus black chook, because of the massive black chook.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The great and impressive article gives you a very good experience of this wine, thanks for sharing the fascinating information about these extra-fine wines.

    ReplyDelete

Her Other Tales

Related Posts with Thumbnails