Sunday, August 1, 2010

Saturday in London goes a little like this...

Today involved the Broadway Markets...





The discovery of a place that sold cream tea in London!!



A wonder around Little Venice...





... And the discovery of a Cath Kidston store, where I saw a million and three things that I wanted to buy for the lovely Miss Ashliegh In Wonderland (seriously Ash, you would go NUTS!), and where I spent a small fortune on some delicious smelling bluebell body lotion, hand cream, and soap! Mmmm... 



2 comments:

  1. I have to come to London soon , I miss the market

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG,OMG,OMG CATH KIDSTON!!!!!!!!!! Oh it looks SO pretty and bright! Freekin LOVING that pram...I wonder of Charlie would like to be pushed around the lake in it. Hehe could you imagine peoples faces, oh what a cute....AAAAHHHH!

    ReplyDelete

Her Other Tales

Related Posts with Thumbnails