Thursday, March 11, 2010

Channeling Snow White

So I decided this week to change my hair a bit. I already had a trim, which actually resulted in a good two inches coming off (trainee hairdresser - it was free, but it took 2.5 hours and got me into trouble at work for my extra long lunch break!), so all I needed now was a colour.

Down to the local supermarket I popped and in between work, and Italian lessons last night, I performed the fastest ever dye job my bathroom has ever seen! With "darkest brown" hair colour in gloved hand, I smothered my head in drippy goo, and voila! This is what my new hair looks like when I'm cheesy-happy:


And this is what my new hair looks like when I'm goofing around:


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Other Tales

Related Posts with Thumbnails